The Concept of This Textbook
Listen again and again, say it out loud, and master it !
※You can get Vol.1-4 reasonably! : HERE
Why Did I Make The Textbook?
When learning English, I was studying by just looking at textbooks, so I couldn’t remember, enjoy, or speak.
One day, I bought an English Conversation Phrases textbook.
I found it was very useful and I could communicate with English speakers with the phrases I learnt from the textbook.
It got me motivated and my English got better after that.
I realized there are many grammar books in Japanese language materials, but no good conversation textbooks and some of the phrases used are not used very often in daily life.
There are also not many textbooks with audio, so you can’t listen to the Japanese pronunciation
So I decided to make a really useful and inexpensive textbook by myself.
The Point of This Textbook
- It’s focus is on Japanese speaking
- Natural Japanese phrases only
- Selected phrases that can be used in daily conversation and that are often used by Japanese people
- 5 Units per text for easy completion
- Lots of dialog-type example sentences using the phrases
- Digital materials(PDF file), with audio for all phrases
- Effective for speaking, listening, and your pronunciation correction
If you can’t communicate with Japanese people in Japanese, it’s because you don’t know the natural Japanese phrases.
So you need to practice and know the daily conversations that we Japanese often use.
The Contents of The Textbook
- 1 Unit = Part A・B・C
|Part A||Phrase descriptions and dialogues (with audio)|
|Part B||Example sentences in dialogue form (with audio)|
|Part C||Practice part (Let’s make sentences using the phrases)
With example sentences
The price is $5.
Japanese textbooks cost usually $30-40. I decided on this price because I wanted it to be easy for everyone to get.
I got it and think it is really good; seems like something that can grow. Most text books are really formal; I enjoy the normal conversation of the book. Everyone should check it out
— Sarg(コリー) (@sarg4140) April 11, 2021
The audio part is going to be really useful for me, it’s the one part that has me struggling with my learning since I never know how the words are actually pronounced. Thank you for your hard work and time I appreciate it and I’m sure a lot of others do also!
— Shi No Tenshi (@ShiNoTenshi013) April 12, 2021
Who Should Use It?
- People who want to be able to enjoy everyday conversation in Japanese.
- People who want to learn natural Japanese.
- People who want to make Japanese friends in the future
- People who feel uncomfortable with speaking and listening to Japanese
- People who have no confidence with their pronunciation
※ I think It’s not for people who want to study just to pass the JLPT.
Any level is OK!
But it is recommended that you have completed your study of hiragana and katakana.
How To Use This Textbook
- Rather than trying to understand the structure of the sentences, memorize each phrase first.
- Try to pronounce the words after the audio, and repeat them over and over again.
- You can have it in your phone, so practice Japanese in your spare time.
- Challenge : Try to make sentences using the phrases
This is the book No.4, but even if you haven’t bought books No.1-3, you can still enjoy it. They are each independent textbooks.
Why are you studying Japanese?
I think you are studying Japanese because you want to be able to communicate with Japanese people.
In order to be able to communicate in Japanese, listening and speaking skills are important.
You can’t learn speaking just by sitting at a desk and looking at a textbook of hiragana and kanji.
It is important to actually practice using your ears and mouth over and over again.
Let’s use this textbook and learn to speak Japanese together!
When your payment has been completed, you will be automatically redirected to the download page.
※You can get Vol.1-4 reasonably! : HERE
If you have any troubles,